A P&C reinsurance firm is looking to add on an Actuarial Analyst to their growing reinsurance actuarial team. If you have a strong pricing background and are looking for a company that provides upward mobility, make sure to apply!
Responsibilities of an Actuarial Analyst:
- Pricing and building tools/models to improve reinsurance
- Focus on Transactional Pricing for individual deals
- Programming and coding; heavy tech focused actuary role
- Training and mentoring colleagues in actuarial methods
Qualifications of a Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- At least 1 year of P&C actuarial experience OR similar financial analyst role
- 1-2 exams passed towards ACAS
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related experience required
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to dip your toes into the actuarial world
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.