An innovative financial services company is looking to bring on an Actuarial Analyst II to join their Medicare Supplement team.
- Maintain and support models from projection, valuation, and pricing.
- Develop and price Medicare supplement benefit products.
- Direct the collection and analysis of data necessary to support pricing models.
- Special Projects as directed by management.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, economics or related field
- Knowledge of Medicare supplement products
- 3+ years of actuarial experience
- 3+ exams toward ASA (ASA already attained a plus)
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel, Word and SQL Server