A well-established multinational bank providing a great variety of services is seeking an AML Compliance Manager to assist the business on the second line. You would be joining a team focusing on investor services besides the traditional banking and be reporting directly to the MLRO/RC. The position will outline a clear path of career progression as this team works closely with regulatory compliance team as well.
- Be the AML expert on the second line of defence, where you will be providing a premier service internally and occasionally external customers.
- Strategic support on AML and CTF in business initiatives.
- Advise on the execution of monitoring and testing programs to mitigate risk in adherence to regulatory framework.
- Evaluation of internal reports and present find to Management.
- At least 4 years of AML experience within financial services ideally on the second LoD.
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and good judgement.
- Fluent in English