- Contribute to work relating to proposal preparation.
- Assist in the execution, delivery and management of consulting engagements.
- Work closely with clients and assist in building strong client relationships.
- Provide product, market, business evaluations and formulate strategies.
- Manage and deliver business analysis for reports and presentations.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in relevant energy industry discipline (e.g. Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Engineering and Economics)
- 3-10 years relevant industry and consulting experience with a technical or commercial focus.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience of delivering business cases to sponsors and investors.
- Proven ability to generate consulting revenue and closing sales.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Positive and flexible attitude to work particularly new initiatives.
- Based in Malaysia