This investment firm specializing in the ownership and operation of marinas based in Atlanta, GA is seeking to add an Asset Management Associate to their team. This position offers the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry while gaining knowledge about the entirety of the portfolio and asset management investing experience.
As an Asset Manager your responsibilities include...
- Manage and evaluate existing portfolio
- Assist in determining unique, off-market investment decisions
- Management of properties post-close
The Asset Manager should have...
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, Finance, Real Estate, or any related field)
- 1-3 years of asset management experience with reputable real estate investment firm
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills