My clients who are a large international Investor & treasury services business that provides asset and payment services to corporate investors and financial institutions are searching for an Associate Director, Capital & Liquidity Measurement.
The position supports Corporate Treasury to be an effective function of the Group Banking function.
What will you do?
- Supervise a team of upto 5 members and maintain the capacity and the capability of the regulatory and management reporting production process on a day-to-day and monthly basis including staff capacity, staff capability, staff engagement and staff motivation, readiness of IT tools, timely data feeding and integrity, maintenance of governance documentation (policies, processes and procedures)
- Validate and deliver Capital & Liquidity Measurement Reporting to the various stakeholders in a timely manner
- Support regulatory watch function and advise, where appropriate, other departments about Basel regulatory impacts
- Contribute to back-up effort and cross-training within Corporate Treasury
- Identify, validate and implement opportunities for Capital Ratio and Liquidity Ratio optimization
- Support Corporate Treasury delivery of projects on time and with good quality
- Back up the Director, Capital Measurement and represent Capital Measurement team in internal or external events
- Deliver Capital Measurement contributions related to ECB Stress Test, ICAAP, Recovery Plan, Balance Sheet strategic initiatives and ad hoc strategic requests
Ideally, you will have:
- Knowledge of Common Reporting (Capital Ratio, Large Exposure and Leverage Ratio reporting) and Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of liquidity reporting (LCR, NSFR, ALMM, etc)
- People management focused, strong communication and writing skills
- Sound understanding of Risk Management Principles
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Corporate Treasury teams worldwide, T&O Corporate Systems team and T&O 2nd line support, Finance Group, Group Risk Management, Treasury & Market Services, Global Operations, Legal, Corporate Secretary, Audit, Regulators) even in difficult environment and circumstances
- Drive to succeed, Client oriented, Business acumen, Strong analytical and problem solving skills, Ability to perform under time constraints, Operate with Integrity, Determined, Rigorous, Collaborative, capability to share and convince
- Global knowledge of Information Systems