The private funds group of one of the world's leading investment firms are looking to add to their team across primary fundraising, secondaries and real estate.
The successful candidate will support the project management team in the fundraising cycle. This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within a highly established firm that can support and further your career development.
- Huge amounts of client exposure with large organisations
- An opportunity to exercise technical knowledge and skills and instantly see results
- A good work-life balance
- Support and development for your career.
The desired candidate will have
- 3+ years' experience in Investment banking or M&A or Capital Markets
- An interest towards working in the placement agent sector
- Driven and ambitious attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail