Selby Jennings has been engaged by a real estate private equity firm in Dallas, Texas to find an Associate to join their team. This opportunity will allow you to work with a premier group in Dallas as well as allow you to have an entrepreneurial take on a variety of asset classes that are growing in demand.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for underwriting, executing, and monitoring real estate private equity and credit investment opportunities. You will also handle overseeing the financial modelling and initial due diligence for investment opportunities.
- Perform extensive underwriting and detailed quantitative analyses for prospective investments and dispositions
- Research market conditions, analyze market data and assist in due diligence
- Prepare investment committee memoranda to summarize key aspects of opportunities
- Interface with brokers, lenders, partners, and other third-party agents in vetting investment opportunities
Requirements: ABSOLUTE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 3 to 5 years of real estate experience
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or Accounting) from a top university with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills; strong oral and written communication
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Microsoft Office suite