A top global financial institution is looking to expand their fraud risk analytics division. They are in search of a seasoned professional with a strong background in fraud analytics/strategy and credit risk, specifically within the account takeover space. This role would require an individual with a highly quantitative background who is able to design, develop and implement fraud detection/prevention strategies specific to account takeover. The ideal candidate is proficient using SAS, SQL, and should have experience working with consumer loan products.
- Help develop fraud prevention strategies and analytics and mitigate and assess different types of fraud related risks related to personal loan lending.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding the implementation of fraud strategy.
- Expertise using data probing tools and analytical software.
- Analyze and enhance existing fraud prevention strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred) in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- The ideal candidate has 2-3 years' experience in a 1LOD consumer credit background (preferably fraud or credit risk).
- Experience using Python, SAS, and/or SQL.
- Health care
- Competitive bonus incentive