A top Energy Trading Firm in the Chicago area is looking to hire an up and comer to join their Audit Team. The firm is an industry leader in sustainable energy and recently underwent a business transformation so they're actively growing across all lines of business. This team has a broad coverage and supports the business as a whole so this individual will get exposure to a variety of audits including IT Audit, financial controls testing, market risk audits, sustainability audits, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in Audit and the desire to take on more exposure.
- Assist the firm in building out their audit program as they undergo transformation
- Carry out audits to determine the efficiency of the firm's control structure
- Provide recommendations for process and control improvement
- Develop risk assessments for critical business processes
- Prepare presentations and reports to support the results of audit exams, conclusions, and recommendations to senior leadership
- 1-3 years of experience in Audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Bachelors degree is required, Masters degree is preferred