We are working alongside our client, a leading provider of payments and financial technology who are listed on the Fortune 500, in their search for an Audit Manager to join them in Nuremberg. The role involves working alongside an experienced team of professionals and performing relevant Audit engagements and reporting directly to the Head of Audit for EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a fast-growing and industry-leading employer.
The Audit Manager will:
- Management of internal audits in compliance with internationally applicable regulations
- Management of the entire process, from planning through implementation to analysis and evaluation
- Creation of status reports
- Support in the development and support of the auditors through regular and timely feedback on their task performance during the individual audit assignments and their overall performance
- Support in developing the annual audit plan and audit risk assessment process
- Identification of risks and for achieving management goals as well as determination of an efficient strategy for risk reduction
You should have:
- A completed bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting, finance, management, information systems or a comparable qualification Operations), of which at least 2 years management experience
- Experience in the development of risk management systems, the implementation of risk-based audits and the completion of workflow and control assessments
- Knowledge of international standards (GAAP / IFRS) and the latest audit techniques
- Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as teamwork and critical skills Thinking skills
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or similar certification desirable
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SAS software, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx or other data analysis tools desirable
- Willingness to travel: up to 30%
Our client are well-known as a world-leading IT company specialising in the provision of payments and are looking to expand their team in a number of core areas throughout 2021.
To apply for the Audit Manager role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or via LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!