One of Switzerland's largest and most influential insurance groups is currently offering the chance to join their Internal Audit team in Zürich. The role would involve leading Audit teams on a variety of different projects for the bank's major customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The Internal Audit Manager will:
- Be involved in the planning, conducting and reporting on local and division-wide audits as head or member of an audit team
- Participate in the permanent risk analysis and annual planning process of Corporate Internal Audit (analysis of internal and external risk trends, stakeholder management and participation in the development of the audit plan)
- Further develop the risk assessment and the audit approach in the area of asset management as a subject matter expert with a focus on securities business, alternative investments (especially infrastructure) and sustainability/ESG.
- Possess a university or college degree and specialised further education in the field of asset management (e.g. AZEK, CFA, FRM, Fund Officer, certificate in the field of ESG)
- Already have several years of practical experience in asset management and/or fund business (CH/EU) on the front line or in control functions (compliance, risk management, internal/external audit)
- Be willing to obain further education in internal and/or external auditing (e.g. Certified Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor)
- Ideally have experience in data analytics
- Also have strong analytical and conceptual skills, high quality awareness, doer qualities, persuasiveness and assertiveness as well as willingness to travel moderately
- Be able to read and write fluently in both German and English
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing global financial institutions, and its commercial bank within the DACH region has a very strong international reputation.
To apply for the Internal Audit Manager role with us, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!