An elite trading firm in Chicago is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team.
What you'll do:
- Manage and automate infrastructure
- Resolve operational issues, and lead project work
- Embed on a security team responsible for protecting data, and operations of the firm.
What you'll need:
- 2 years of experience as a DevOps or Automation Engineer
- Excellent Python scripting ability, and Terraform knowledge
- Extensive experience working in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Knowledge of security topics a plus
This role must sit out of the firms Chicago office working in person 3 days a week, 2 days remote.
At this time they are unable to provide visa sponsorship.