My client is a multinational investment bank headquartered in NYC. They provide a wide range of financial services to corporations, institutional investors, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. The company operates in various financial markets and offers services such as investment banking, equities, fixed income, wealth management, and asset management. They operate on a global scale and have offices in major financial centers around the world. Like other investment banks, they play a crucial role in facilitating capital flows, providing financial advice, and contributing to the functioning of global financial markets.
For the position, they are looking for a candidate to focus on securitized products. The most important aspects are to understand changes in market risks for the securitized products group. The products included are Agency Backed Securities (ABS), Agency RMBS (TBAs, CMOs), Agency CMBS, CLOs, Mortgages, etc.
- Work with traders to understand their strategies and risk exposure
- Report to senior management on risk activity, market activity, and profit/loss
- Analyze products and trading strategies
- Analyze products and implement frameworks for minimizing risk
- Work cross functionally with departments like compliance and technology
- Design stress scenarios
- 3-5 years fixed income market risk experience (securitized products experience preferred)
- Options pricing/Greeks understanding
- Microsoft office, Bloomberg Terminal experience required. Python preferred