Title: Product Owner & Product Management Opportunities (Associate to Associate Director)
Salary: $95k - $180k base + bonus (depends on level and role)
Summary: A multinational investment bank and financial services company, specializing in wealth management, asset management, investment bank, and corporate & institutional clients is looking to fill out positions within their digital space. The goal is to digitize the core Banking systems to be faster, more effective, and more efficient in delivering lending and cash management offerings with a focus on key segments.
- Support the stand up, configuration, and customization of a new consumer alerts and notification pod
- Take client end to end experience data inputs and assist in managing and delivering a prioritized back log of features, epics, and stories
- Own the stand up, configuration, and customization of a new consumer alerts and notification pod
- Holistically understand the full spectrum of alerts and notifications from transactions, account status, exceptions processing, fraud management, etc.
- Own the development, delivery, and management of the enterprise document platform
- Enable the archiving of documents, OCR, documents (e.g., statements) at the enterprise level
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data.
- Perform linkage analyses across multiple transactional sources.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with an advanced degree (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of financial banking products and ability to manage a product roadmap.
- Agile methodologies and delivery experience
- Experience in designing and delivering alerts/notification journeys in an omni-channel environment that includes clients, FAs, bankers, and support center staff
- Define and develop customer-level requirements, features, value propositions, and experiences for product offerings
- Health Insurance
- Work from home flexibility
- Sick days