Company Summary: Currently Working with a Global AM100 law firm that is seeking to expand its Bankruptcy/Restructuring department. They are a tier one law firm within the Bankruptcy/Restructuring space. This firm is highly rated among its peers in terms of work/life balance.
The Bankruptcy Attorney will be responsible for:
* Advise clients on bankruptcy/restructuring matters
* Interact with creditor committees and shareholders
* Handle urgent legal matters as the arise in a timely manner
The Bankruptcy Attorney should have the following qualifications:
* Two plus years of legal experience ideally within (Restructuring/Bankruptcy)
* Law Degree from an accredited institution
* Admitted to NY State Bar
* Experienced with in and out of court restructurings
* Leading benefits plans, 401K, Vacation/PTO
* Opportunity to work on complex projects at a world class law firm
* Relatively work/life balance compared to competitors
If you are interested in the (Bankruptcy Attorney) role, then please don't wait to apply.