An international online bank that is a leading provider for investment and credit products is quickly growing and establishing themselves within the German market. This bank of 300+ employees is looking for employees that are passionate and motivated to help develop and grow themselves and the business.
* 30 days Holiday including the 24th and 31st of December as free days.
* Company benefits such as Pension, life insurance and capital formation contributions.
* An excellent learning culture and continuous opportunity to grow.
* Easily accessible city center offices and a BVG job ticket.
* Possibility to work 30 days in another EU country per year.
* A casual work environment with no dress code and very flexible home office arrangements.
* Design efficient and stable Data Warehouse solutions in collaboration with BI team, business users and stakeholders.
* Develop solutions with SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services to establish regulation reporting, standardized reports and company-wide Key Performance Indicators and dashboards.
* Capturing Business Requirements: you have strong initiative and analytical capability to assess business needs, requirements and estimate development efforts.
* Data Warehouse Management on an infrequent basis such as ETL process validation and support of releases.
* University Degree in IT or Statistics or equivalent experience.
* Experience working with SQL and BI tools (MS SQL Server 2014 or above).
* Knowledge of data warehouse architecture principles. Strong Experience in working with offshore.
* Data modelling and ETL processes experience.
* Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested please contact
If this position is not of interest to you, but you are interested in discussing other opportunities or having a general conversation, please do not hesitate to reach out.