The international blockchain branch of a top Chinese cryptocurrency trading platform are looking for a Java developer (Or Go/Solidity) to join their team. The next phase for their development is for globalisation, and they are rapidly expanding to achieve this. With global offices across Dubai, US and Hong Kong, they are now looking for talents to join them on their fast developing and evolving blockchain markets.
As a developer, you will be responsible for...
- Ensure existing system platform is optimised by developing based on gathering requirements
- Complete the development and partake in unit testing
- Partake in product requirements, functional design, technical design
The software developer should be...
- Proficient in either Java/GO/Solidity/Linux architecture
- Proficient in frameworks e.g. Spring, MVC, Springboot or, Junit etc
- Proficient in databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases (Redis, activeMQ, RabbiMQ, Mongodb)
- Familiar with tools such as Maven, gradle, jenkins etc is a plus
- International company with many opportunities to travel once restrictions are stopped
- Part of a global team with colleagues in China, Dubai and the US
If you're interested to find out more, submit your CV below and we will reach out to you shortly.