A top bulge bank are looking for an Senior Analyst/Associate to join their FIG team in Paris.
The team are known to be the sole advisor to select governments within the region and have engaged on high profile transactions relating to other top bulge/regional bank's FIG related activities.
This will provide junior members of the team with access to upper market transactions within a leaner structure than most other similar banks, while working closely with their product coverage teams (M&A, ECM, DCM or Lev Fin).
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with full or some FIG experience and an interest to continue in this area.
- Key responsibilities in execution of live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory) with a strong emphasis on French speaking clients
- Assist senior advisors on presenting strategic advice to clients
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience from a top institution
- Experience and/or a strong enthusiasm for the FIG industry
- Candidates must be fluent in French
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.