Are you keen to work in a secure, professional and stable environment? Then now is your chance to be part of a globally acting company. This solid, multinational bank is looking for a Business Analyst (f/m/d) specializing in achieving business targets and creating value for both the customers and the bank.
- Join a diverse multicultural team, with people working from countries around the world.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Flexible working hours - you will have the opportunity of choose to work from home or the office.
- 30 plus 2 days of vacation on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary range between €50,000 to €60,000 a year.
- You are responsible for providing technical expertise for the team, making sure the processes are efficient.
- You identify, evaluate, recommend and implement solutions for anything related to the project's operations and processes.
- You support the implementation, testing and acceptance of new systems.
- You are the point of contact for anything project related, and will support the team in an effective and efficient way.
- Bachelor or Master in IT or Business Administration, or related fields.
- Proven experience in Business and/or IT Analytics and web technologies (HTML, AWS, XML, web services).
- Proven project management methodology experience (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum).
- Fluency in both English (C1) and German (C2).
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format or get in touch with Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.