- Manage work streams focused on sourcing new or augmented datasets from internal or external sources; gather requirements, create execution plans, and own delivery.
- Develop detailed specifications to translate business requirements into user stories for technology and application development
- Develop and contribute to a product roadmap and prioritize key projects.
- Prepare decks and design materials to share with the line of business, team leadership, senior management, and executive leadership, including progress updates, executive summaries, proof-of-concept (POC) findings.
- Supports risk strategy development by conducting analysis on diverse data solutions from small scale to "big data". Deliver strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Research and apply an understanding of innovation in financial services and emerging technologies (e.g., data aggregators, machine learning)
- Establish and cultivate relationships with stakeholders across the organization to develop contacts on relevant subject matter.
- At least 3+ years in a project management, business analysis, data management or product lead role.
- Experience leading projects involving any of the following: product enhancements, data management, applications integration, data warehousing.
- Excellent communication skills - to be evaluated during the interview - with an ability to "story tell"; experience developing materials for executive leadership is strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and concepts and synthesize detailed information into concise and easy to understand summaries
- Data analysis skills and proficient in SQL and Excel preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher