Responsibilities of the individual:
- Responsible for assisting in the operations of the clearing department.
- Analysing the process transactions of traded products.
- Accurate reconciliations of traded products.
- Collaboration with external prime brokers and counterparties.
Requirements of the individual:
- Knowledge of post trade life cycle methodologies.
- Strong understanding of global markets, specifically equities and options.
- Experience of relationship management with external parties and stakeholders.
- Willing to be based in Amsterdam.