This role entails generating new business growth through network development, new client acquisition and retention as well as arranging and conduct meetings with clients, professional liaisons, and relationship managers. This new BD/Trust Officer will play a critical role in replicating their international presence, domestically.
Due to the role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with a successful track record of handling sophisticated international & domestic client relationships and developing new business in the wealth planning and financial services sector.
Some other requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- A minimum of 5 years of client facing experience within an international fiduciary company
- Demonstrated experience in wealth planning for international families
- Trust Administration experience
- Knowledge of the jurisdictions relevant to client's tax residences
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Wealth Management Experience
- Knowledge of Viewpoint or other similar administration systems