Title: Software Engineer, Strategy Development
One of the largest proprietary quant trading firms in the world is looking for a strong C# engineer to join their team in Philadelphia. They attract the best talent, brightest minds, and have the best technology which has helped to contribute to an amazing in house culture with tenured employees. As a part of this team, you will be on the front lines of the business, collaborating with quants and traders to come up with new features and enhance existing strategies.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to become the expert on specific strategies and exchanges that you are responsible for in the equity and derivatives markets. You will have a hand in:
- Requirements gathering in order to design and implementing new strategies.
- Troubleshooting and reconciling live trading versus actual and expected results.
- Experience with performance-sensitive C#.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or closely related discipline (Ideally MS or PhD)
- 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education
- Recent hands-on experience with performance-sensitive C# or Java is required; C++, GO, Rust experience a plus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company matched 401K
- Generous PTO
- Breakfast and lunch with on-site gym
- Commuter Benefits
If you think you're a good fit for the Software Engineer, Strategy Development role, please don't wait to apply!