This role will engage with business and risk resources within the front line to influence and challenge risk management activities and decisions as well as alignment to the via oversight of Risk & Control Self-Assessment, Issues Management, New Business Initiatives, Operational Risk Events, and related operational risk programs.
- Oversee and challenge the Corporate & Investment Banking function across all operational risk routines including - plan, identify and assess, control and mitigate, test and validate, monitor and report
- Use subject matter expertise and industry knowledge to provide independent oversight and credible challenge to the Line of Business operational risk management activities
- Engagement with the Control Executive teams, Business Management and Independent Risk teams to promote a strong operational risk culture
- Understand, review and challenge the Enterprise Functions front line risk acceptances and new business initiatives
- Influence appropriate risk management prioritization by the front line to enable the business to meet strategic objectives, while meeting operational risk program expectations
- Leverage experience to bring industry leading standards, practices and tools to the organization