A regional wholesale bank is looking for an Assistant Manager to lead a client onboarding team. The individual will be responsible for the managing of account opening, KYC and periodic reviews.
- Review account opening documentation for Corporate Clients/Financial Institutions in accordance with AML/KYC policy/guidelines.
- Ensure periodic reviews and screening requests are processed promptly in accordance with defined turnaround time
- Maintain high quality of screenings performed
- Ensure effective discharge of the screening requirements based on defined screening methodology and workflow
- Review guidelines and procedures
- Other ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 5+ years related working experience within Banking industry, Client Onboarding space. Private Banking experience will be a plus.
- Strong KYC/CDD/AML experience and knowledge
- Independent and analytical team player
- Proficient in English/Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking headquarter counterparties