One of the world's leading firms in financial services is moving forward with an incredible opportunity to join a forward thinking cloud migration and optimization team. With strong financial support, state of the art technology initiatives and a technology driven environment to provide the best possible opportunity for growth within your career.
- Collaboration between multiple business units to provide best in class support as the organization migrates fully to the private cloud.
- Architect and lead the design, migration, and implementation of public cloud offerings
- Promoting best practice strategies for cloud native development
Experience and Preferred Qualifications
- Expertise in the design , administration, and development of public cloud applications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Ability to communicate with and lead a team in best practice initiatives with a strong focus on lean development
- Java proficiency required
- Ability and experience understanding enterprise wide application deployments and debugging new and existing solutions
- Terraform, Ansible, cloud-init infrastructure experience
- Familiarity with Linux OS engineering, configuration, and troubleshooting
Does this look like the next great role for you? Reach out today for a discussion and how you can get involved!