Compliance Application Developer
Company Summary: The client is one of the most prestigious asset managers in Boston (and the world!). They are currently managing over $150 billion in assets under management; this number has tripled since 2014. The client hopes to continue this growth moving forward, and they need top software engineers to use cutting edge technology to help them reach this goal.
The Compliance Application Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing current applications and services
- Developing web applications and reports
- Writing automated unit tests and deliver high quality software to CI/CD pipeline
The Compliance Application Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Three years of software development within the asset management industry
- Three years of experience with C#/.NET in Visual Studio
- Two years of programming experience with TSQL/SQL
- 401K matching program
- Vacation days and holidays
- Health benefits
If interested, please submit your resume!