A global leading wealth service provider is seeking a Compliance Officer to run the local compliance and risk function. Our client is providing premier service for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions, and you would become of an innovative culture and a team that is committed to provide high quality service. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Running the local compliance and risk activities from a strategic and an operational perspective.
- Work within a cross-border compliance team with a focus on AML and Counter-Terrorism-Financing (CTF).
- Handling initiative and projects related to AML/CTF while maintaining AML and customer due diligence (CDD) alerts.
- Develop an AML/CFTP monitoring plan annually.
- Good knowledge and experience of AML/CTF in banking or insurance.
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and good judgement.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.