A well-established multinational bank is seeking a Compliance Manager to join its enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Amsterdam branch. This role will give you the opportunity to take initiatives and grow even further with the company. Your tasks will be focused on the Financial Markets, and you will report directly to the Head of Compliance as well as colleagues across borders.
- To provide guidance and advice on regulatory matters to the first line, business and stakeholders.
- Provide input on new products and development to the first line and the risk department.
- Maintaining the framework and policies for the Financial Markets related matters.
- Provide training to staff and stakeholder on Financial Markets.
- Strong knowledge and experience on MIFID, MIFIR, EMIR and Financial Instruments
- Senior experience in the EU/Dutch regulatory space towards equities, bonds and derivatives.
- Team player, self-starter and a team player
- Fluency in English and Dutch