A leading multinational market maker that provides liquidity to financial markets, trading a wide range of products, from listed derivatives to bond and cash equities, is now seeking a compliance officer with a strong focus on market surveillance.
- Focusing primarily on market monitoring and surveillance, where you will gain a deeper understanding of the front to end trading operation.
- Analysing and assessing risks and opportunities in relevant changes in the market and in the regulatory framework
- Communicate with the Trading and Tech teams on business development opportunities
- Analyse market and trade to detect deficiencies and unwanted risk exposure
- Has market surveillance experience
- Ability to analyse large sets of data
- Fluent in English, Dutch is desirable
- 5 or more years of experience
- A major bonus, would be knowledge and experience with SEC/CFTC regulations