A leading global company is seeking a Consultant with:
- a sound knowledge of the global refining / petrochemicals industry developments
- strong project execution capabilities coupled with business development / relationship building skills, rigorous and systematic project management
- ability to analyse supply & demand fundamentals, pricing information
- and other key market developments with a focus on Energy transition & Sustainability
If you have the above experience and skills, you would make a great fit to the team!
- Develop long-term relationships with consulting clients and consistently demonstrate deep market knowledge and insight.
- Provide customers with challenging and value adding insights.
- Be able to tailor market insights to individual customers and quantitatively and qualitatively assess the impact of that insight for the customer. Help the customer to internalize the impact for both the organization and the buyer.
- Use social media, public speaking opportunities, associations, and your own network to demonstrate expertise and draw client interest to company's insight.
- Execute and manage consultancy projects leveraging the business' resources around the world and be accountable for all aspects of the project from conception to delivery. Work with the wider team to ensure the deployment of resource into areas of highest impact to execute on market strategy
- Forecast supply-demand / market fundamentals, prices, and margins across a range of petrochemicals and refined oil products
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in commercial execution in petrochemical, energy & refined products.
- A track record of driving growth to exceed financial and other business objectives
- Experience in working cross-functionally to create high performance teams and organizations
- Able to rationalise, solve and communicate answers to complex problems
- Able to create and develop commercial consulting strategies to maximize resource and execute against market opportunity
- Passionate about a world-class customer experience
- Proven track record of working in value based, customer-centric buying methodologies and exceeding objectives and financial goals
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form and ability to collaborate, influence and manage remotely to work with other business functions and geographies
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on MS Excel, PowerPoint and willingness to learn other tools/applications such as Power Query, Power BI, Tableau etc.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.