A leading private markets investment manager seeks an associate-level consultant relations professional to join their team in NYC and report to the global head of consultant relations.
- Assist in developing relationships with investment consultants
- Develop clear understanding of the U.S. investment consultant industry
- Prepare client deliverables including due diligence materials, presentations, and performance reports
- Conduct market and prospect research
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a position supporting consultant relations or institutional business development
- Prior experience and/or interest in private markets
- Additional experience is likely not going to be a fit for this position
- Full vaccination status
This is a unique opportunity with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!