A leading alternative data provider with over $50M in annual revenues is seeking their first legal hire to act as their Contracts Counsel. This company has proprietary data sources and is making a name for itself within the financial services space for its unique and insightful data and products. Clients include elite hedge funds, global asset managers, and top tier sell side firms.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of outbound agreements for data licensing, data analytics tools, and other product offerings
- Draft and negotiate inbound commercial agreements, technology agreements, vendor agreements, and more
- Interact with clients and help manage client relationships; assist and accompany sales teams on meetings as needed
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO regarding expansion plans, legal implications of new product development, and other business decisions
- 3+ years of experience with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, ideally related to data licensing or SaaS products
- Personable individual with an ability to collaborate with other internally and develop relationships with external clients
- Law degree from an accredited institution
- Huge plus if you are coming from an alternative data provider or a financial services solutions provider
If you are interested, please apply and we will reach out for a confidential discussion to discuss the client and other details of the role if you meet the qualifications.