We are currently representing a brand new and exciting Hedge Fund Manager who are focused on liquid long/short equity strategy mainly focused on European stocks with a consumer bias.
They are looking to add a Short focused Equity Analyst to their team here in London.
- 5-15 years buy-side experience (recent experience must be buyside)
- Must have a passion for Shorting and have a demonstrable track record of Short Alpha.
- Must have wide European consumer experience (Retail, Leisure, Staples, Media, Consumer Tech)
- Right to work in UK and currently live in London
- The role is to support the CIO with a large core structural consumer book by executing the research for this quadrant of the portfolio (50%-70% of GMV).
- In time, the goal is to give the analyst all responsibility for this quadrant. It is a large and expansive role for the right analyst.