A globally renowned, highly reputable, tech powerhouse is looking to expand their legal department! This attorney will work closely with the Real Estate team out of their corporate office and will play an essential role in spearheading the rapidly growing health and safety program on a global scale.
You will be responsible for consulting the organizations business on all Facilities, Real Estate and Workplace matters with a focus within regulatory compliance. This is a wonderful opportunity for those looking to be part of a publicly traded company with a heavy focus in the technology industry!
You will be responsible for…
- Producing various compliance policies and procedures
- Assisting with daily guidance to health and safety teams regarding compliance matters
- Assuring the company is aware and compliant of all upcoming regulatory updates
- Ability to manage problems that may arise throughout interactions regarding regulatory procedures and inspections
You should have the following qualifications…
- Minimum of 5 years legal experience within the regulatory and compliance field, specifically in workplace health and safety matters
- Minimum of 2 years private practice experience
- Very familiar with crisis management and health and safety compliance in both corporate and laboratory settings (industrial and/or related experience a plus!)
- Candidate must have a J.D. and membership in at least one state bar
- Base, bonus, plus equity
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
If this position sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link above