We are currently partnered with a Fortune 500 publicly traded company that specializes in helping customers find solutions to gain efficiency, grow into new markets, and improve overall satisfaction across 125 facilities in the United States. They specialize in Paper & Packaging, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management solutions.
The Corporate Development Manager will work directly with the Vice President of Corporate Development, help source and evaluate partner and acquisition candidates in support of the company growth strategy, and play a role in qualitative and quantitative assessments to support critical decisions. They will have strong analytic and interpersonal skills to interact with both acquisition targets and senior executives.
This role will be operating within a Hybrid Work Model in the Atlanta, GA area.
The Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading corporate development initiatives including M&A, divestitures and special projects
- Evaluating and conducting due diligence on corporate development initiatives
- Engaging with internal stakeholders and external advisors to support the daily execution of corporate development initiatives
- Building and maintaining operating and valuation models for acquisition opportunities
- Researching and analyzing potential acquisition candidates, performing competitive analyses, and identifying trends and developments in the industry
The Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA or BS undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of investment banking experience with an emphasis on M&A
- In-depth experience building financial models and valuing companies
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.