Our client is a globally leading professional service provider who are looking for a seasoned company secretarial manager to lead a team within their Singapore office.
- Managing a portfolio of Singapore companies on behalf of clients.
- Manage and lead a team of staff.
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties
- Client liaison, management, retention and expansion of clients base
- Maintaining proper records of client's KYC/CDD compliance and provide regular updates
- Holds a professional qualification with ICSA or Accounting or similar qualification
- Minimum 7 years corporate secretarial experience
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to fine detail and able to work to tight deadlines and multi tasking
- Independent and self-motivated