Currently working with a leading Financial Institution who has $15B AUM. They are seeking to expand their legal team and this individual will be a critical hire for the Business and report to the General Counsel. The Corporate/Securities Counsel will be working with key business executives on a variety of complex projects relating to corporate governance, securities, and private equity.
- Play a lead role in executing capital markets and securities transactions for the fund.
- Play a role in corporate governance matters for the fund.
- Support and collaborate with executive leadership across both the investments team and Legal team.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 7+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a corporate group.
- Experience with M&A, Securities and Private Equity
- Experience with Real Estate a plus
If you are interested in the Corporate/Securities Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.