A large financial services firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Portfolio Management VP to manage and underwrite an assigned group of relationships and commercial real estate loans.
The CRE Portfolio Management VP will...
- Be responsible for the management of a portfolio of commercial real estate loans and investments within Real Estate Banking, our primary balance sheet lending CRE platform
- Analyze and underwrite new loan opportunities within the assigned portfolio, utilizing market research, internal loan information, client data, and third-party market research.
- Review and make recommendations for approval (or denial) of loan requests, lease approvals, collateral releases, requests for letters of credit, funding of reserves/loan holdbacks, loan extensions and loan modifications
- Interface with customers to assist in identifying needs and maintaining strong relationships
- Complete in-depth property level analysis and market research
- Present and advocate to credit committee for approval of loans
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the local commercial real estate market
The CRE Portfolio Management VP should have...
- 5+ years of Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Management experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Familiarity with the commercial property types including multifamily, retail, industrial, office, hospitality etc.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel