A portfolio Advisory Firm in Boca Raton, Florida, seeks a Credit Analyst for Client Asset Management group.
- Review credit documents
- Create, modify, and run borrowing base models
- Analyze collateral data and large data sets
- Calculate financial ratios and perform portfolio monitoring
- Collaborate with Client Asset Management and Investment Teams
- Liaise with Client borrowers and support strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's in finance or related field
- 2-5 years in commercial banking or lending
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and excellent communicator
- Comfortable with Boca Raton, FL commute.