Our client, a specialist bank located in Frankfurt, is seeking a highly motivated Credit Auditor to form a key part of their growing team. The position would involve performing audits with a small team focusing on investment banking, metal and currency trading, as well as export financing. Our client needs someone who can take a lead role on various audit projects and who can quickly develop a positive and efficient relationship with the team and management.
The Credit Auditor will:
- Perform credit-related audits and provide insight and evaluation of credit risk within the bank as well as external clients.
- Play an active role in the annual planning of audits - preparing reports, implementing audit strategy, and supporting audit procedures and results.
- Provide support for projects relating to regulations in supervisory law.
- Advise different departments on relevant topics relating to audit processes.
- Be given the opportunity to lead various audit projects.
- Possess a relevant degree in economics, business studies or a related subject or have had comparable training and relevant professional experience.
- Also have an in-depth knowledge of business processes relating to a banking environment as well as the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Have 3+ years of experience with credit-focused audits for a bank or financial service.
- Be persuasive, assertive and a capable communicator as well as having strong analytical skills.
- Expect flexibility in terms of working from home, 30-50% of the week.
- The ability to work in German and English, French would be a plus.
To apply for the Internal Auditor role with our client, please contact Tero Elias, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings at 030 726211435.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!