A Tier 1 U.S. Investment Bank is looking to bring on multiple strong Credit Quant Strats to help support their build-out of a greenfield eTrading desk. This group is a part of one of the best FICC eTrading businesses on the street and this would be an opportunity to join a growing team from scratch.
This team will be responsible for the development, analysis and production of a greenfield eTrading system. You will be tasked with supporting the manual and systematic trading desks with strategy development, tools and analytics construction, and product research and visualizations. As a greenfield build out you will gain unmatched exposure to the business and senior leadership, providing incredible opportunities for future growth.
Job responsibilities include:
- Construction of frameworks, tools, visualizations for optimization of trading activities
- Development, optimization, and maintenance of systematic trading ideas and strategies
- Monitor eTrading strategy performance via the development and implementation of analytics and analytics reporting systems
- Conducting in-depth analysis and research of markets, strategies and execution costs
- Credit product development
Job requirements include:
- MS/PhD in STEM subject, Mathematics or Physics preferred
- Strong C++ or Python skills
- 1 - 8 years of financial industry experience
- Experience and knowledge of FICC products
- Able to work well in a collaborative environment, desire and ability to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Understanding of FICC eTrading platforms and protocols are a plus