A leading multinational investment bank is having a mass build-out across their Credit Research team. The bank is looking to hire candidates with a strong risk credit research and credit analytics background from the Senior Analyst to VP level. In this role you will be developing the best-in-class core credit risk analysis, while managing a Credit, Market, and Operational Risk Portfolios. That includes the production of Portfolio Concentrations, Annual Reviews, Quarterly Reviews, Loss Reporting, Stress Testing and the support to Ad-Hoc Transactions and Portfolio & Industry Reviews.
A Credit Research Candidate will be responsible for...
- Supporting the Credit Risk Portfolio Manager on the continuous engagement with applicable BCMA and Independent Risk senior stakeholders
- Contributing to the analysis of reports detailing risks inherited in Credit, Market and Risk Portfolios for Internal Management, Regulators, Auditors
- Partner with applicable regional and industry stakeholders in BCMA and Independent
A Credit Research Candidate should have the following qualifications...
- 2+ years of credit research experience
- Knowledge of the relevant customer, industry and product range
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Demonstrated strong execution capabilities.
- Knowledge of the MS Excel, SQL, Tableau is a plus