A top consumer lending firm is looking to expand their risk analytics division. They are in search of a seasoned professional with a strong background in designing and developing credit strategies, specifically account management and acquisition. This role would require an individual with a technical background who has experience with monitoring portfolio trends and card line increases/decrease/closure recommendations.
The ideal candidate has between 2-7 years of experience working with personal loans, credit cards, point of sale lending verticals, and works hand-on with SQL/SAS/Python, credit data (bureau and performance), decision trees, and segmentation.
- Credit strategy and data analytics for Acquisition and ECM programs
- Analyzing/Optimizing business strategies/policies
- Developing and recommending changes for card line increases, decreases, closures, etc
- Partner with broader credit risk teams to monitor portfolio trends
- Master's Degree in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- 2-7 years' analytical experience in financial services industry; credit card, personal loans, POS verticals
- Experience using SQL, SAS, Python
- Credit Risk strategy design background preferred (card/loan acquisition/portfolio management)
- Health care
- Bonus Incentive
- Hybrid Schedule