A top buyside firm is looking to build-out their risk function for the Cross-Asset Investment Risk team. This is a new team that will offer the ability for candidates to enter a distinguished buyside firm at the ground level and offer exposure across the business and to senior management, reporting directly up to the head of the group.
This role will consist of the need for effective front office interaction, working closely with portfolio managers and senior management on cross-asset portfolios, and building out risk frameworks for the firm. This role will serve as the #2 for the Head of Cross-Asset Investment Risk.
The firm is ideally looking for someone with around 5 years of analytical experience, exposure to Python and R, the ability to work with the front office and portfolio managers effectively, deep knowledge across asset classes and multi-asset portfolios, and the desire to join a new team in helping build out their risk function.
- Conducting in-depth risk analysis and performance attribution of investment portfolios
- Managing and producing accurate risk measure dashboards
- Presenting analysis to senior management and portfolio managers in an effective and insightful way
- Developing and implementing risk frameworks
- Minimum 4 years of analytical work experience
- Knowledge of multi-asset portfolios
- Experience with Python and R
- Ability to effectively communicate with the front office