As a pioneer in monetary technology, our client builds open infrastructure, rethinks monetary policy, and creates revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Developers can build applications on top of the their blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.
As a crypto trader, you will be responsible for managing a crypto portfolio and executing day-to-day operational tasks. Our client is seeking a driven individual with high integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to make an impact in Web 3.0 space
- Manage crypto assets portfolio, including balance sheet and risk management
- Generate revenue by implementing crypto trading and yield farming strategies based on fundamental and quantitative research
- Facilitate all aspects of crypto operations including trade execution and fund transfers
- Communicate with the management to inform risk and treasury management decisions-
- Develop and share a deep understanding of market-structure, fundamental trends and regulatory considerations in the cryptocurrency markets
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and contribute to business development initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or above with more than 4 years of trading experience at a leading financial institution or cryptocurrency firm
- Experience of the post-execution across trade support for a variety of Crypto / Digital Assets will be advantageous
- Solid trading track record in cryptocurrencies or buy-side trading experience would be a big plus
- Entrepreneurial instinct with a strong understanding of blockchain technologies
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to work effectively in teams
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual that thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Ability to provide support in shifts to ensure operational continuity in a 24/7 business