CTO / Co-Founder (Rust) - Crypto Trading
Early-Stage Crypto Trading Company
Remote (from UK)
We are currently seeking a CTO/Co-Founder who is proficient in Rust to join the CEO, and take part in shaping the direction of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young and ambitious crypto trading company who run atomic and non-atomic MEV strategies across multiple chains. They leverage their knowledge of the P2P networks, specific protocol mechanisms, highly optimised engineering and financial mathematics toextract value from the transaction supply chain.
- Collaborate with the team to build and maintain our trading platform
- Work with the team to develop and implement new MEV strategies
- Develop and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
- Work with the team to develop and implement new features
- Work with the team to ensure the security and stability of our platform
- Work with the team to optimise performance
- At least 3 years of experience in Rust engineering
- Good knowledge of blockchain P2P networks
- Experience in tweaking clients such as geth, reth, nitro etc
- Experience in running nodes
- MEV experience is not required but advantageous
- Solidity experience is advantageous
What it's like working with us?
- Full time
- Fully remote (weekly call meetings + in person offsites a few times a year)
- Full time base salary: up to $150k (can be flexible)
- Bonus: tied to the performance of the team - will be big enough
- Equity (and dividends)
Our hiring process is a no non-sense process. The process will start with an intro call with the CEO/Founder to learn about you, what you do, what you like, what you don't. Then he will want to see if you are a good fit by undertaking a very short project together.