We currently are seeking a Data Analyst Manager for a long-standing macro fund with a high performing culture.
The Data Analyst Manager will join the back office Data Services team, responsible for trading/modeling/analysis. This role requires management of existing data analysts and reviewing processes, technologies to improve timelines, efficiency and data accuracy.
- Review processes and technologies to improve timelines, efficiency an overall data accuracy
- Work with Data Analysts to support them in completing project work alongside day to day duties
- Manage project work and cover where required
- Interact with users of financial data to identify access and query internal databases which will include a third party tick database.
- Determine detailed specifications and resource requirements and coordinate prioritisation and approval with other groups.
- Evaluate data sources and costs associated
- Work with offshore data ops team to oversee processes and cross-check, verify and update security and economic data.
- Strong academic background
- 2 years management experience
- 3 years in a financial data role at an investment firm or other financial data-related role
- SQL experience with Unix / Python as a desired skill
- Bloomberg, Retuers, DataStream and/or FactSet terminals / excel add-ins
- One Tick experience highly desired
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
Attractive salary, plus overall comp - subject to market experience and ability.
Please apply if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.