One of the most successful payment providers in Germany is looking for an experienced data steward for Hamburg in order to implement a uniform reporting and tracking system across different departments.
- A high-priority project in which you are the expert to go to.
- In cooperation with the CIO you can realize your ideas in a high priority project.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative company with an excellent work-life balance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to 100,000 euros.
- You are responsible for the further development of the current data infrastructure as well as the existing data reporting.
- You analyse the current state and develop a company-wide data strategy for the approximately 1,000 employees.
- You will implement an uniform data governance in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- You manage projects such as the synchronization of different data sources and databases as well as the development of an effective incident management.
- You ensure the company's ability to innovate in terms of the latest methods in data processing and use.
- You are the link between the specialist departments (mainly commercial data and credit risk data) and IT in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the data area, e.g. BI Developer, BI Analyst, Data Engineer or Data Warehouse Developer.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a SAS environment as a Data Manager or Data Steward or in a role that includes data management.
- Experience in implementing reporting and information systems.
- Very good knowledge of SAS, good knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau.
- Good knowledge of databases and data streams.
- Ideally experience in the payment area or with credit risk data.
- Ideally experience in requirements management, ITIL, agile development methods, digital product development, change management or process orientation.
- Fluent English, ideally one additional language.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Nathalie Zetzmann directly. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact me.